Outrageous driving, Brookhill; 55 plate discovery

I was on the approach to the University Brookhill roundabout, when an obnoxious driver of a 55 plate Land Rover Discovery (awful shape) tried to change lanes without looking or indicating and just missed hitting my car by swerving back.

About ten seconds later, he was in the right hand lanes for turning right, he cut up our car on the roundabout and nearly hit a really small micra or cinqo, forcing it to swerve and nearly crash. If he had hit the car, at the speed he was going he would have caused serious harm to the driver.

He then proceeded up Crookes Valley Road, overtaking four cars and a bus, nearly causing a crash on the other side of the road. He headed through Walkley and thankfully we lost him

This was possibly the most outrageous and dangerous piece of driving I have seen on inner city roads.

If it was you, wise up and think about your driving (male, 30's/40's with a blonde woman up front). You should not be behind the wheel of such a powerful and dangerous vehichle. If you know this person, have a word with them and ask them to think of the tragedy he could have caused.

Nothing is so important to put other people at risk by driving like an idiot.

Anyone can drive like a teewat.

Not everyone can drive with due care and attention towards other drivers, mainly cos drivin lessons don't teach yer to drive, they teach you to pass your test.

Anyone can drive like a teewat.

Not everyone can drive with due care and attention towards other drivers, mainly cos drivin lessons don't teach yer to drive, they teach you to pass your test.

well said and perfectly true

And my boss wonders why I hate driving! This sums it up.

I wish my Dissy was as fast as his?

Just for info not all cars are privately owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt see that one ... was too busy trying not to be killed by the plumbers lorry that cut me up !!!

He`d probably just nicked the keys from some office or something wait for the thread disco 4X4 stoen

I think the driving instructors on the forum might dispute this.

The problem lies with those drivers who simply chose to forget what they've been taught and Brook Hill roundabout is certainly a good place to spot this particular breed.

I was on the approach to the University Brookhill roundabout, when an obnoxious driver of a 55 plate Land Rover Discovery (awful shape) tried to change lanes without looking or indicating and just missed hitting my car by swerving back.

About ten seconds later, he was in the right hand lanes for turning right, he cut up our car on the roundabout and nearly hit a really small micra or cinqo, forcing it to swerve and nearly crash. If he had hit the car, at the speed he was going he would have caused serious harm to the driver.

He then proceeded up Crookes Valley Road, overtaking four cars and a bus, nearly causing a crash on the other side of the road. He headed through Walkley and thankfully we lost him

This was possibly the most outrageous and dangerous piece of driving I have seen on inner city roads.

If it was you, wise up and think about your driving (male, 30's/40's with a blonde woman up front). You should not be behind the wheel of such a powerful and dangerous vehichle. If you know this person, have a word with them and ask them to think of the tragedy he could have caused.

Nothing is so important to put other people at risk by driving like an idiot.

Don't you just love the my cars bigger than yours so you'll come off worse attitude.

I might but a 7.5 tonner and go cutting up 4x4 drivers - anyone wanna join me :hihi:

what were the first two letters before the 55 on the no. plate, i think i know who it is.

Don't you just love the my cars bigger than yours so you'll come off worse attitude.

I might but a 7.5 tonner and go cutting up 4x4 drivers - anyone wanna join me :hihi:

So all 4x4 drivers are the same?

You're going to aggrevate the majority due to the small mindedness and poor driving of a minority?

Wow aren't you big and clever :loopy::roll:

So all 4x4 drivers are the same?

You're going to aggrevate the majority due to the small mindedness and poor driving of a minority?

Wow aren't you big and clever :loopy::roll:

Big enough and clever enough to understand sarcasm, which it appears you aren't :rolleyes: