Kickboxing Fight Night, Friday 15th September 2006 Updates

chefkicker

VERY good night - Farhad, you didn't seem too happy with it though...?

Can I just say.....Julian was robbed!!!!! Was so shocked when they gave it to that Hamzo/Hamza (something like that) guy!!!! SHOCKED!!! But suppose that's the way it goes sometimes eh?

Was some really good fights last night, Alex - just class as always, Scott - the same!

And our Jordan (Marsdens) did brilliant!

Can't wait for next one!

Congratulations to Rowdie for a quality fight, and Amjed for not just soundly hammering his opponent but doing so with comedy :D

Have to admit, I thought Hamza had the slight edge in that last fight - but it was very close!

Good to see Sarahbabe after yonks, also to meet Davemantis at last and see everyone else I saw.

Well done Farhad!!!!!!Brill night n some good fights (even though i was flinching for some of them lol).

How was ur "mission" to london n derby! hope there weren't any crashes!

Amjed was hilarious n a brill fighter n rawdy was fab too! Well done to every1!

*sarahbabe*

p.s. sunnys a crap photographer!!!! :P

Fantastic performance by Farhad and the fighters who made a show to remember!!

Farhad did a great job as organiser, keeping his head whilst dealing with people pulling out at the last minute etc etc... and there was a fine display of sportsmanship from all the fighters. It was great to see them thanking each other and sharing a few words straight after the fights finished!!!

Its the first time i've been to anything like this and i tried to steel myself but was still taken aback by the sheer flesh thudding nauture of it all.... Especially in Daves fight when you basically heard his nose being broken and his breathing become shallow... a friend pointed out i had my hands to my face afterwards and i must confess to feeling slightly nauseous!! Ok i knew it would be brutal but I did feel for the guys who didnt win... so many of the fights were pretty close and everyone was giving 100%. Didnt seem fair there had to be a looser....

Oh Ok, I'm a pansy!!!

Hi to everyone i got to chat to... hopefully see you in training at some point...

Archived