Things that irritate you beyond belief...

People who say "bockle", "hospickle" and "lickle" Its "bottle", "hospital" and "little" for Gods sake!!!!! :rolleyes:

People who are "learning her to drive" ITS "TEACHING HER TO DRIVE" Grrrrrrr!:suspect:

People who eat crisps and breakfast cereal loudly - WHY??? :confused:

I'm quite a tolerant person really - no, honestly I am!!! :hihi:

People who pronounce hospital and metal with over emphasiss on the T.:rant:

Lots of things but definitely people who emphasise the "t" in words like mental, hospital, bottle, little, why do they do it ... is it estuary english, new speak or something? Even some of the younger news reporters on the BBC do it. I can't help making the same sort of value judgment about them as I do with people who say "would of".

It's just wrong, please stop it!:cool:

No, estuary english is when they drop the Ts,as in wa'er (water) or ta'oo (tattoo).:huh:

people who sniff excessively. There is just no need.

Oh, and anyone touching my hair, it's long but I don't understand why that makes people feel the need to touch it. Get off, get off, get off!!:rant:

people who wont let me touch their long hair what's all the fuss

I have a list so here goes:

people who criticise something but don't offer a better solution.

people who criticise sports people but can't even kick a ball

• old people in their bat mobiles (old people scooters) who race around supermarkets and the moor with no regard for anyone else

• people who act like gods gift just because they are more senior in the workplace

• newsreaders who don't pronounce things properly ie Mel - borne it should be prounounced Mel-Bin. And then there is the word muslim why do some newsreaders pronounce it muslum.

• Bus drivers who virtually break their neck when turning away from your line of vision to avoid seeing you when you are running for a bus

• People who have obviously been at the bus stop for a few minutes and don't have their fare ready for when they get on.

• Kids who know they have to have their ruddy bus pass ready to get a concession fare, and waste our time digging around in a bag for it.

People on the moor and fargate who try and trap you into answering a questionaire

People who whinge that they haven't go enough to live on as they stand in their Nike shoes smoking their expensive fags, and complain that they don't get enough from the dole. Yet if you ask them what jobs they have gone for they say, they haven't had time.

Parents who slap their kids on the head or face

Parents who ask their kids to pack it in or do you want a slap. feel like saying 'oh yes please'

People who whinge about their job but do nothing to make the situation better, like considering another job.

People who pronounce Melbourne as Melbin,and people who cant spell pronounced (prounounced), sorry okka;)

People who have a Mcdonalds (for example) then leave their trays and rubbish on the table. Just take it to the bin for christs sake!

People on the tram in a morning who carry a rucksack the size of Belgium and can't stand still, hence they batter me with the bag.

And the very worst, people who play loud music on their mobiles so we can all hear. Why not use headphones?

Archived