Friendship. What is it?

its about knowing they will be there for you and viceversa

its about being able to have fun,but also being able to be sad,angry,without feeling judged

it can be on different levels

its bloody hard to find.....

its about knowing they will be there for you and viceversa

its about being able to have fun,but also being able to be sad,angry,without feeling judged

it can be on different levels

its bloody hard to find.....

Iknow it very hard to find and it worse when someone says want to be a friend and be there for you then aint it so upsetting:( :(

Iknow it very hard to find and it worse when someone says want to be a friend and be there for you then aint it so upsetting:( :(

oh babe-ive been let down by what i thought were very good friends in the past-it has made me look at friendship in a different way. I now have NO expectations of any of my friends,but i do enjoy their company and will be there for them if they need me. I guess my best friend is now my partner as he has been there for me through thick and thin,along with my family.I do think it can be a question of protecting yourself,without becomming bitter and cynical..a hard balance to maintain. Im sorry you've been let down minime-and i hope the pain goes away soon *hugs*

if they are ignoring you when you need them then im afraid they were never your friend in the first place.Maybe you need to focus your energy somewhere else or with someone else.Do you not have anyone else you could talk to? :)

oh thats so sad,My instinct is to cry 'I'll be your friend' but that would be wrong as i struggle to keep contact with the friends i already have,let alone offering myself to anyone else. Still,if ever you want to pm me i will always reply. :)