Celebrity Big Brother - 2024

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

Can't say I'd cross the road to meet any of them,   which female presenters?  You're a harsh critic but we don't get the 'cream' on reality TV.

AJ Odudu and Will Best are  the current presenters and they are rubbish, Davina was the best ever.  The crowd were loudly shouting get Louie out but Lauren went instead, very suspect.  :suspect:

Just now, PRESLEY said:

AJ Odudu and Will Best are  the current presenters and they are rubbish, Davina was the best ever.  The crowd were loudly shouting get Louie out but Lauren went instead, very suspect.  :suspect:

Never heard of Will Best,  I wouldn't have voted Louis out or Lauren she would have got more interesting,  I'd more likely voted out 'Big Leggy'.

55 minutes ago, cressida said:

Never heard of Will Best,  I wouldn't have voted Louis out or Lauren she would have got more interesting,  I'd more likely voted out 'Big Leggy'.

Never heard of most of the so called Celebs in there.:roll:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Half the programme tonight was from yesterday.

Its usual to repeat an eviction the night after which uses up the first quater but by two going and Big Brother treating one of them like a flippin Godess took up the second quater of the show.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its usual to repeat an eviction the night after which uses up the first quater but by two going and Big Brother treating one of them like a flippin Godess took up the second quater of the show.

Sharon had been nominated by Nikita during the first nominations,  wait till she sees that,  can't remember his reason,  BB asked her who had made the best impression and who would she like to see in the last three and she said him and Levi.

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

Sharon had been nominated by Nikita during the first nominations,  wait till she sees that,  can't remember his reason,  BB asked her who had made the best impression and who would she like to see in the last three and she said him and Levi.

If I remember right, Big Brother announced at the start of the show Sharon could not be nominated at all 

because she wasn't stopping for the duration of the show, thats why BB called her the Lodger.

37 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

If I remember right, Big Brother announced at the start of the show Sharon could not be nominated at all 

because she wasn't stopping for the duration of the show, thats why BB called her the Lodger.

Oh forgot about that,  hee hee

BB making housemates nominate in front of each other,  unbelieveable - Louis got five votes because he didn't help much,  he can hardly walk.

Ekin is a potty mouth and got distressed - and they all had to kiss the person they voted out!!!!!!

11 hours ago, cressida said:

BB making housemates nominate in front of each other,  unbelieveable - Louis got five votes because he didn't help much,  he can hardly walk.

Ekin is a potty mouth and got distressed - and they all had to kiss the person they voted out!!!!!!

Walsh is just acting like some lazy Diva and he has been sussed,   face to face voting is what shows like Big Brother and Surviver  are all about and where I'm a Celeb is falling short.  Its a game where  people are playing each other and not the Audience, I'm a Celeb 's format is stale,  the people in the so called Jungle should nominate each other to do the trials and also nominate each other to leave the Jungle and this show HAS to stop people who can't do trials through so called medical conditions, they shouldn't be on the show because the show is all about roughing it and the trials,  the Bluffers who feign or who have a genuine medical condition have an easy ride and it isn't fair to the others,  the viewing figures are dwindling and will carry on dwindling until the Producers get to grips and awaken this tired show.