Jeff Halls Bike Shop

Hi does anyone know where and when Paul adams motors left 130a langsett road Sheffield s6 2ub  was ..it when jeff hall sold up or was it still a viable business? …no one  seems to want to help me with the information ,this is for part of my uni degree on lost business in the langsett road area  …  yes I’m doing history and business management  ..please help this struggling student out guys  or do you know where I could find information that might help … 

On 13/08/2023 at 20:55, Highgatecem said:

Hi does anyone know where and when Paul adams motors left 130a langsett road Sheffield s6 2ub  was ..it when jeff hall sold up or was it still a viable business? …no one  seems to want to help me with the information ,this is for part of my uni degree on lost business in the langsett road area  …  yes I’m doing history and business management  ..please help this struggling student out guys  or do you know where I could find information that might help … 

This forum seems to be on its last legs ,try Facebook seem to think a Paul Adams ,not saying it is the one you are looking for,posted recently.I used to run a business on Cross Bedford St up until late 1989 when the building lease expired.

Edited by choogling
typo
  • Like 1

Google Street view still shows a sign there with a phone number, July 2023 (Sheffield 347842)
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3964441,-1.489615,3a,75y,62.27h,90.34t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sxX7ccqzRSvMn33AMqcjZZw!2e0!5s20230701T000000!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

Still shows on the BT phone book; have you tried calling.

130 Langsett Road, Sheffield, S6 2UB

1.6 miles from the centre of wadsley bridge sheffield yorkshire
Edited by peak4