Sign in to follow this  

Some Believe That

getting beat week in and week out, battling for survival in the Premier League is better than nights like last night, it isn't.

Rubbish- I guarantee that 98% of Wednesday fans would swap position with Sheffield United right now.

A 1off game (even though it was an amazing game) doesn't compare with testing yourself against the best in the country week-in week-out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, scottf said:

Rubbish- I guarantee that 98% of Wednesday fans would swap position with Sheffield United right now.

A 1off game (even though it was an amazing game) doesn't compare with testing yourself against the best in the country week-in week-out.

Yes I would but I wouldn't want to be in the prem battling relegation season after season. I'd be happy enough with a season there then a couple of seasons back in the championship (which is what you've done).

The trouble with last night is it will count for nothing unless you win the final.

• Like 1