Clubland Live Utilita Arena Sheffield Friday 7 April 2023

Friday 7 April 2023 sees the return of the legendary dance brand Clubland… back in UK arenas for the first time in over 10 years.

Clubland began as a series of compilation albums in 2002 and was the umbrella brand for an entire movement of commercial dance music which spawned countless classic dance hits over the past 20 years with artists performing at Sheffield will be Basshunter, Darren Styles (Clubland X-Treme set), Vengaboys, Big Ang ft Siobhan, Ultrabeat V Flip N Fill, N-Force (Lois), Ian Van Dahl.

Tickets on general sale Friday 9 December 9am for more info visit 

I was a DJ on a local community station at that time playing Clubland in my repertoire and have a good collection of albums plus the record companies sent me radio mix versions of the new releases.

I only played mix versions that were 7 minutes long or more so most of the albums were much shorter.

Great music still is.

I interviewed Basshunter and many more artists like the Freemasons and became a friend of Luciano Caparossi of Bodyrox

Edited by Cody's Granddad