Cow Gap Farm Fishery

rawkinrich

On 12/09/2022 at 09:59, jonnythefox said:

you will catch on any method, i usually fish pole down the edge using hard or soft pellets sweetcorn luncheon meat, and there is a portaloo toilet at the top end of the carpark in the trees.

Thanks mate, any decent carp?

2 hours ago, rawkinrich said:

Thanks mate, any decent carp?

Biggest ive had is 12lbs but there are some bigger ones, there is also a few barbel,chub ,ide plenty of roach and skimmers ive been toold there is some big bream but i have never caught or seen one,also tench aswell.You will catch on most pegs the deeper water is at the far end from the carpak,i havnt been for a few weeks because the water level has dropped due to heatwave.

Edited by jonnythefox
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jonnythefox said:

Biggest ive had is 12lbs but there are some bigger ones, there is also a few barbel,chub ,ide plenty of roach and skimmers ive been toold there is some big bream but i have never caught or seen one,also tench aswell.You will catch on most pegs the deeper water is at the far end from the carpak,i havnt been for a few weeks because the water level has dropped due to heatwave.

Nice one. Last question, how deep does it get?

7 hours ago, jonnythefox said:

About 4ft/5ft at deepest point rest averages around 3ft, when its full. I usually fish peg 1 nearest car park you will catch in the edge or in the middle, or  chuck a method or pellet feeder over to where the boat is, ive had some nice carp there

Excellent, thanks again.