Help Spare Part Pc

combine

i have a ipisb-ch2 motherboard with an 17 2600 prosser ddr 3 ram 16gig a gtx 740 graphics card and a few harddrives 

600wat power suply  but cant get to bios only a screen saying press ecsape to start it was in a hp phoenixany help will help 

and if anything **** can i get new motherbord and reuse the i7 

16 hours ago, combine said:

i have a ipisb-ch2 motherboard with an 17 2600 prosser ddr 3 ram 16gig a gtx 740 graphics card and a few harddrives 

600wat power suply  but cant get to bios only a screen saying press ecsape to start it was in a hp phoenixany help will help 

and if anything **** can i get new motherbord and reuse the i7 

Looking at the board, it looks like a standard Micro ATX size. You should find one on eBay, just make sure you buy one with the right CPU socket. All the parts you mention should work on another motherboard with no issues.

A lot of posts about graphics cards causing boot issues on that board. Might be worth removing the GPU and see if you can access the BIOS. You could also remove the power lead and remove then replace the CMOS battery, or cross the CMOS reset jumpers on the motherboard. This will reset the BIOS and may trigger it for you to enter the BIOS and change the settings you want...date, time and boot drive etc.