Under12'S Football

Sheff 6's looking for outfield players for next seasons under 12's

Are you still looking for players? My son is looking for a team after his manager left his he will be 11 in November 

We are looking for players, i think he may be the year below but that would be fine if he's ok with that. We already have 1 lad year under. Where did he play before? Woyld you be able to get him to training on wednesday?

Drop me a text on 07896537626, i'm away for few days and not sure of signal

He would be ok with that. He played as a striker before but he’s happy to play anywhere just wants to play again.  Won’t be able to make this Wednesday but should be ok for following weeks. Where and what time is training?

thanks 

That's good news, we train at middlewood park(opp ambulance station )at 6.30, got all covid risk assessments for you to sign. Bring him down and we can have a look at each other, see if it works for both parties👍, text me if anything changes

Hiya mate, just wondering if you are bringing your lad up to teaining tomorrow? Cheers Duncan