Problem with charging Tablet battery

alan p

Can anyone help me? I have a Lenovo A2109A 9" Tablet and it taking ages to charge I put it on charge this morning and at 10 past 9 it was on 59% its now on 99% and its 6.16pm. I have tried different chargers and even bought a new 5v 2.1amp charger but its still not charging properly. Is there anything I can try before I take it for a new battery?Thanks for any info.alan p.

Hello MoZalaN,

Thank you for getting back to me, I had the Lenovo given to me from a friend he's had it around 4yrs but hardly used it. I don't think lenovo would help me I have tried contacting them but never got a reply. I just thought I could try and see if it could be fixed before going for a new battery. Thanks again. Alan.

P.s. I'm in Spain at the moment.

We are on the Costa Blanca at the moment not far from Alicante, the weather is just starting to cool it was 35 degrees in the shade this afternoon. I will order a new battery after the weekend. Thanks again MoZalaN. Hope you enjoy your holiday too. Alan.