Talk Talk, Sky or BT Fibre

They were (supposedly) closing a call centre in India because it was the source of a separate data leak earlier in the year, employee's were stealing customer data IIRC.

Who, EE? not seen anything about that.

I have never had Indian call centre folks on the phone from TalkTalk, they have a callcentre on the Isle of Lewis though :) Also, never had poor service or indeed slow internet. The issue why I left them was the constant price creep that pushed them to be more expensive for a medium speed than a top-speed with Zen.

Again, that issue was overstated (the CEO was right in her response but didn't play it out the right way). I ended up with half a year of free Sky Sport thanks to TT losing a few thousand unmatched data on a few hundred customers.

I don't think TT is any worse than BT/Sky/Virgin, they are all as bad as each other.

https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/important-update-our-price-changes

All Talk Talk prices are going up considerable and I think will only be able to buy as bundles in the future.

I have the unfortunate pleasure of been with Talk Talk had an interesting letter from them the other day. My present contract price is going up but if I was to sign another 18 month contract I can get a lower price I'm guessing that if I was mad enough to bite I would get another letter in time saying that price is going up but by the way if you sign this contact for 18 months I would get a lower price. When my contact ends that's more chance of me jumping off Humber Bridge then singing on for 18 months of Talk Talk hell.