Bonding rabbits

Is it possible to bond two female rabbits they are both about 2, I have a neutered male who would take to anything, who lived with an un neutered female, but she got really poorly and I had to separate them, and I realy didn't think she would pull through but with lots of nursing and care she has.

But he was so lonely I rescued another female bunny for him and they got on brilliantly from the start, Im now wondering if I can put the other female back in with them now shes better, I have tried once but the new one tried to bite her, can it be done, neither of the females are neutered.

For years I have had both neutered and un- neutered females living together happily , I start my dating , runs next to each other's . I swap them around into each other's hutches , then I start contact when they are not upset by the change , fur pulling , chasing is ok but not biting which draws blood !

I have a large bonded group of my own . I am presently bonding. Barc set of bunnies if you are struggling .

That's how we bonded ours: moved the hutches closer together and kept swapping the runs. I bought a couple of teddy so/stuffed toys from a charity shop, put one in each hutch, kept swapping those round. Then the initial intros in an impartial place so no one would get territorial. Eventually I was able to risk them all being together (our original rescue and his two new female friends after our other rescued girl died), and they are inseparable now

Thankyou for your advise, I have got them next to each other but separated by wire netting and they seemed ok, but today I let them meet each other and they weren't having it, so I will keep trying, Im sure they will be friends eventually I do hope so.

what were they exactly doing ? was it chasing ? fur pulling or biting and drawing blood ?