Sign in to follow this  

Fancy dress costume

as anyone got any great ideas for a fancy dress do im going on(my work leaving do). The theme i have picked is Badtaste ie everyone has to wear really badtaste clothing- oldstyle shellsuits, loud shirts with medallions hairy chest and orange tans,halfmast trousers with white sox, u get the drift...

any suggestions????(i'm male by the way)

its on 3rd june on weststreet, if you see us(about 15 of us),give us a shout and a whistle

cheers

hit the charity shops and see what you come up with- youre bound to find something.

it sounds like youve got the theme sorted, so all you need now is a bit of retail therapy :)

sophie

x

Yeah, I was gonna say same actually. You can find heeaaaaaaps of tasteless things in those places.

as anyone got any great ideas for a fancy dress do im going on(my work leaving do). The theme i have picked is Badtaste ie everyone has to wear really badtaste clothing- oldstyle shellsuits, loud shirts with medallions hairy chest and orange tans,halfmast trousers with white sox, u get the drift...

any suggestions????(i'm male by the way)

its on 3rd june on weststreet, if you see us(about 15 of us),give us a shout and a whistle

cheers

I go shopping in Worksop kitted out like that every Saturday......just to fit in with the crowd................:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

String vest and a berret are a must.

Jim:thumbsup:

If it's bad taste, you have just got to go in socks and sandals!!! :hihi:

yeah... white sox and jesus sandals with half mast trousers is a good option...Or what about a complete town poser who hasn't got the looks or any fashion sense but think they look ace and are gods gift to women what would they have worn in the 80s early 90s??......or maybe the 70s pimp look?(that mite be too obvious though)