Late 6th Form acceptance

sixer

Hi,

Can anyone help. My son was offered a 6th form place and had to confirm or reject by the 19th. I stupidly left him to do it and he has just brought it to me today 20th. I have emailed straight away and will ring first thing Monday morning but does anyone know if it will be accepted?

I am so annoyed with myself as I should have checked but I thought at 16, and with it being so important it would have been a priority. I am devastated at the moment.

Give it a try. If it the same school as my son has a similar letter from, you could try pointing out that some students still have not had offers in from all their applications as they still have to go for interviews/visits. He was adamant that the letter had to be in yesterday, I think it is cheeky if he hasn't finished the application process.

Hi,

Can anyone help. My son was offered a 6th form place and had to confirm or reject by the 19th. I stupidly left him to do it and he has just brought it to me today 20th. I have emailed straight away and will ring first thing Monday morning but does anyone know if it will be accepted?

I am so annoyed with myself as I should have checked but I thought at 16, and with it being so important it would have been a priority. I am devastated at the moment.

It most certainly will be accepted on Monday, the LA usually give a days grace.