Anyone know a family with the surname Hubble?

had a really gud day thnks love i didnt think it was that hot at all it was just rite for me .only went on the one ride.did you know my grandad ernest passed away monday nite so feeling verry upset at moment i will stay in contact anyhow on here all time so take care

hi lisa sorry to hear about ya grandad hope ya family is ok.

speak soon love estelle :thumbsup:

hi lisa sorry to hear about ya grandad hope ya family is ok.

speak soon love estelle :thumbsup:

thanks love have really hard time as the funaral is on wednesday at the chapel take care love lisa

Hi - my maiden name was Hubble

Part of the Beighton family

Sorry to hear about the bereavement - could you give better details of who this is.

Heard recently that there may be a family re-union - is this so?

Hi - my maiden name was Hubble

Part of the Beighton family

Sorry to hear about the bereavement - could you give better details of who this is.

Heard recently that there may be a family re-union - is this so?

hi there amberstone this is lisa hubble colin hubbles daughter who r u?

Hi Lippylisa

I am Colin's cousin Kathleen- older than him. Grew up in Queens Road a few doors down from him and brothers and sisters. His dad and mine were brothers.

How is the family doing?

Hi Lippylisa

I am Colin's cousin Kathleen- older than him. Grew up in Queens Road a few doors down from him and brothers and sisters. His dad and mine were brothers.

How is the family doing?

well i am so glad to meet you.my grandad died on 3rd of july was a really sad time i will tell my dad that i have found you the family is well thanks do you have contact with any of them hope we can chat soon x x x

Only Christmas cards to Eileen & Harry - been a long time since I saw any of relatives - I can't remember seeing anyone at Auntie Kitty's funeral. Do you all still live in the Beighton area? I seem to remember Sheila moved abroad. I did have contact with - I think this must be your mum, Carol,

by email earlier in the summer - only just started using the chat areas, so sill a novice.

Only Christmas cards to Eileen & Harry - been a long time since I saw any of relatives - I can't remember seeing anyone at Auntie Kitty's funeral. Do you all still live in the Beighton area? I seem to remember Sheila moved abroad. I did have contact with - I think this must be your mum, Carol,

by email earlier in the summer - only just started using the chat areas, so sill a novice.

yes my mum carole.i dont live in beighton anymore i have now moved to ireland with my partner and 3 children its really nice listen i will give you my email address then then we can chat properly [email protected]

:thumbsup:

could you help me anyone know a family with the surname hubble

Lisa

I was one of your neighbours at Derby Street, lived between Sharon and Mary. Left when you must have been all of 6 or 7.. still have a card you made me. Please remember me to your Dad, I tried looking for you when I came back, but you'd moved. Be great to catch up with you both. Take care. Tim Duncan.

hi its me lisa hubble ann hubble is my auntie.would i know who u are..tim i carnt belive this is you huni...how long as this been please keep in contact i have told my dad you contacted me and he said it would be great to see you again...are you living back in sheffield with sue.....:)