Camera,lights,action. giving birth on T.V.

samssong

I have just got in from golf, sat down with G@T ,turned on the goggle box and there it is again.

Another soap with a lady giving birth complete with screams, shouts , moans and the local busy body holding her hand while looking for the arrival of the arrival in graphic detail .

This is a daily occurrence from Emmerdale to Coronation St when it seems as though the whole cast joins in to welcome the new comer with no detail spared to the unsuspecting viewer.

I mean it can,t be that hard can it!. its happening every second all around the World , in the time I have typed this there are probably enough baby's born to fill all the empty stalls on the Moor Market ten times over.

And why all the screaming and shouting ,its enough for us lads to have to hear all about it for the next ten.twenty or thirty years without having to put up with all the historic s involved .

A day on the furnaces at the English Steel Corporation or down the pit with a pick and shovel now that would make ones eyes water would it not and without the sound effects.

I have just got in from golf, sat down with G@T ,turned on the goggle box and there it is again.

Another soap with a lady giving birth complete with screams, shouts , moans and the local busy body holding her hand while looking for the arrival of the arrival in graphic detail .

This is a daily occurrence from Emmerdale to Coronation St when it seems as though the whole cast joins in to welcome the new comer with no detail spared to the unsuspecting viewer.

I mean it can,t be that hard can it!. its happening every second all around the World , in the time I have typed this there are probably enough baby's born to fill all the empty stalls on the Moor Market ten times over.

And why all the screaming and shouting ,its enough for us lads to have to hear all about it for the next ten.twenty or thirty years without having to put up with all the historic s involved .

A day on the furnaces at the English Steel Corporation or down the pit with a pick and shovel now that would make ones eyes water would it not and without the sound effects.

Have you lost the remote control?:suspect: