Musicians wanted

Musicians wanted

Drummer seeks musicians. Aged over 30.

Broad range of musical taste but mainly retro Indie guitar based sound.

Interested in jamming, recording and possible gigging

Not averse to self-penned material if it’s good enough, otherwise covering artists such as (in no particular order):

Charlatans, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Smiths, Bowie, Stone Roses, Roxy Music, Verve, John Lennon, Iggy Pop, Radiohead, REM, Buddy Holly

Based in Crosspool, Walkley area

Can email examples of recordings if interested

Hey up,

I'm definitely interested in this. I'm a guitarist and heavily influenced by the Stone Roses and bands of that style and era.

Certainly up for some jamming.

Could you email me on [email protected] and we could chat it over

Nah then, I'm interested in the bassists slot.

I play with The dollarhydes & we play all sorts of stuff incl beatles, bowie, roxy music, radiohead. We've started putting more britpop indie type stuff into the set which always goes down really well with the punters e.g. blur, oasis, pulp & while we want to keep the older & punk side of the set (we also do clash, buzzcocks, pistols type stuff) I can see there's a real market for doing a full set of 90's 00's indie britpop, guitarpop. I can sing a bit, but better suited to backing vocals. Not interested in originals - no point playing for **** all when you can get paid for it :)

Don't get enough gigs with the dollarhydes so i'd like to develop this side of things while keeping my big toe in with them, ideally i'd like to gig twice a month. Got plenty of gear & contacts for gigs too ;)

Anyway, if you're interested hit me up & we'll sort summit out

I'd be interested in the bassists slot maybe. Send us a PM (not been in an active covers band for a few years, and am currently skint/unemployed so could really do with some extra money coming in...so long as it's at least enough to cover rehearsal costs because I'm already in a couple of bands doing their own stuff)