Stolen Rattan garden furniture

Hi

New to this forum but hope it might be a good place to put this on.

We had our garden furniture stolen from grenoside last night. 2 single chairs 1 sofa and a coffee table. Any info would be great. Have you woken to and seen your neighbour has suddenly got new furniture overnight ?

Thanks

Was the furniture a dark grey colour? I've seen a chair dumped at the top of Salt Box Lane

Someone must know who did it. The thieving gits want rattan on!

Was the furniture a dark grey colour? I've seen a chair dumped at the top of Salt Box Lane

Can you tell me where on Saltbox Lane as ive driven up but cant see anything.

Ths was stolen the night of 1st/2nd september

Thank you. It won't allow me to reply. I've been to look and I was a little excited when I first saw it as it is rattan but not ours unfortunately. I've pulled it out in case some one else had some stolen

Where abouts in Grenoside was it stolen from?

Vicarage Crescent

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 14:27 ----------

It seems to be a bit of a free for all now especially with all the cuts in police spending. If you don't get caught in the act your probably going to get away with the crime but I guess if they did get caught it would be a telling off and "don't get caught again sunshine"

Sign of the times.

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 14:28 ----------

It seems to be a bit of a free for all now especially with all the cuts in police spending. If you don't get caught in the act your probably going to get away with the crime but I guess if they did get caught it would be a telling off and "don't get caught again sunshine"