Charles Edward Billard

I know a Lindon Billard in Manor Park.

dsddxsdexcdfsdfs

Edited by EdmundH

Yes Don Billard is our neighbour Cliff Dons Dad passed away just last week.

---------- Post added 25-01-2016 at 21:35 ----------

Dons parents were Cliff and Maude Cliff passed away last week and I think Maude is still alive but getting on a bit now Allen Dons lad is a mate of mine.

Do you live near the police station ? Do you know the acasters Dave was an old friend of mine .

Don's family is not related.I know Jackie and Cliff. Lyndon Billard is my brother in law.

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 10:42 ----------

I know a Lindon Billard in Manor Park.

Lyndon is my brother in law

mmmmmmmhhghtgdgbv

Edited by EdmundH

I used to liver near the police station... Yes I do remember the Acasters, and I knew Malcolm and David, their father Jack was a great singer... Great guys all of them...

Goo on yeah great memories can remember his dad singing he was a big bloke if I remember right I used to see. A lass called sue across road in70's I lived on stubbin lane not same place nowadays take care mate !

Hi Charles is my husband's uncle.James was my husband's dad who was Charles's brother.I think there are still 2 brothers living.

Is Barbara your mother in law?

Hi,

So your husbands dad James had a large family too. 8?

Yes Barbara is my mum in law, she is still happily married to Harold.

I have been in contact with Fiona, she is Peter and Margaret's daughter.

Ronald and Peter are the 2 brothers still here. Peter unfortunately has memory loss and his wife has died. Are you able to tell me where all the other 7 of your husbands siblings are now ? What happened with warren? Who is your husband?

I have built up a lot of info on Charlie and his siblings , even where his parents came from. Charlie looked the double of my husband Neil ! I think that's what got me so hooked.

I'd love any more info you have.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Jacqueline .

Don's family is not related.I know Jackie and Cliff. Lyndon Billard is my brother in law.

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 10:42 ----------

Lyndon is my brother in law

Lyndon billard is Dons wife...Lyndon lives next door to us and Im sure shes a lady:) might be a coincidence but it not a very common name

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 22:52 ----------

Do you live near the police station ? Do you know the acasters Dave was an old friend of mine .

Yes the old cop shop is at the end of our road its been converted into a house for about 15 years now,,

Lyndon billard is Dons wife...Lyndon lives next door to us and Im sure shes a lady:) might be a coincidence but it not a very common name

This Lyndon is definitely male.

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppopii

Edited by EdmundH

---------- Post added 26-01-2016 at 22:52 ----------

Yes the old cop shop is at the end of our road its been converted into a house for about 15 years now,,

Lol poor owd Don

This Lyndon is definitely male.

Must be a coincidence I've known Don and Lyndon for twenty years or more, we have a drink in the lane top club sometimes, Lyndon is about 65 years old.