Cat Found - Broxholme Road S8

ekke_287

Hi all,

Sorry to have to post this but me and my partner found a black cat in the middle of Broxholme Road in Woodseats around 10pm last night. I'm not a cat expert in any way but I'd estimate it was quite young as it was probably about a medium build, quite skinny but well cared for.

The cat had been hit by a car and was lifeless when we discovered it.

It had a tag on, with the name "Shaun" and a number which i called several times last night only to leave voicemail messages and I've had no reply.

If anyone knows anything, please PM me for details as I'd rather not disclose publicly.

Thank, ekke

Hi all,

Sorry to have to post this but me and my partner found a black cat in the middle of Broxholme Road in Woodseats around 10pm last night. I'm not a cat expert in any way but I'd estimate it was quite young as it was probably about a medium build, quite skinny but well cared for.

The cat had been hit by a car and was lifeless when we discovered it.

It had a tag on, with the name "Shaun" and a number which i called several times last night only to leave voicemail messages and I've had no reply.

If anyone knows anything, please PM me for details as I'd rather not disclose publicly.

Thank, ekke

Thank you for trying to help the cat,did you manage to take it to a vets to see if was microchipped.? hope it's ok