Greedy and Badly Informed

Hi

This caught my eye in the telegraph about a year ago:

http://212.50.188.108/cgi-win/vebra.cgi?details1?src=vebra&PropertyCode=1104002/BRINC/23451/2

I was amazed something so small could be on at such a stupid price even in an "aspirational" area.

How wrong I was.

It sold in days for £360,000, confirmed by government figures.

So in the last 12 months we have had not much besides misery about house prices.

And then why is it that it appears on the market a year later for over 10% more?

Somebody is being stupid and greedy here.

If its the guy selling then the estate agent has to be wrong in advising him the market has shot up despite all of the headlines in the country suggesting otherwise.

If its the agent saying thats a good asking price then draw your own conclusions about the local estate agents here :)

Be interesting to see what it sells for.

And before the usual rash of posts daying the market is different here then I am not aware of any headlines in the last year or so saying house prices have shot up over 10% anywhere in the country.

d

I cant see anything wrong with the house, Ive seen much worse go for the same ... specially in these 'aspirational' areas. Property is only worth what people will pay and yes, I have seen house prices continue to rise over the last year. My heart goes out to the youngsters just trying to get a foot on the property ladder, apparently the average 1st time morgage is now 120k

________

VAPORIZER AFFILIATES

Edited by pinklady