Memories of Frank Rosevear the Sheffield Biker

Lobos

Calling all friends and family of biker Frank Rosevear,memories of Frank he was a larger than life character with a big ginger beard and long flowing ginger hair who looked menacing but was actually a soft and sensitive bloke at heart,he was a dedicated motorcycle fan all his life, he sadly passed away in 2012 at the young age of 55 any friends of Frank on here who can remember him I would love to hear from you with some memories and stories of the good old biking days...

I never knew him but my wifes maiden name is Roseveare so he was part of her family tree. The family has been researched back to the 1500's by someone who worked on the enigma machine at Bletchley Park. It's originally a Cornish name.From memory there are 3 derivatives Roseveare Rosevar and rosevear. Sorry I went a bit off topic but it was a surprise to see an uncommon name