Brian Dickinson

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I am looking for my Biological Father, his name is Brian Dickinson and he would by well into his 60's now, he met my Mother Christine Wallis around 1966/7 whilst she was temporarily living in Sheffield, my Mother was originally from Sunderland.

His last known address was Smithymoor Avenue in Stocksbridge.

I know this may be dragging up the past for some but any news or information would be a great help for me in the fact that it may open up new phase of my life or indeed draw a line under the whole situation.

Thanking you in anticipation

PW

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=675270&page=4

Hi PW555 If you scroll a third of the way down I found this from an old thread (12-2-2013)

look for the poster called Johnfromoz. His brother is called Brian. If you're on Facebook you could join a group called 'Stocksbridge and DeepcarByGoneDays' and ask about your father. Most men who lived in Stocksbridge worked at Samuel Fox's, your Dad may have.

Good Luck

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 16:49 ----------

Another old thread on this forum. Do you know this poster?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=871793&highlight=brian+dickinson

Many thanks for your reply Joto, will try your suggestions.

Cheers :):)

PW

Many thanks to all that have replied, I think I am on the right track now... :)