Sacred heart school in sheffield

hi just wondered if anyone had children in reception or y3 at sacred heart in Sheffield...what is the parking situation like round there.

I don't have children there, I live round there.

There is no car park for the school. There are the side roads around there but these are usually full of cars for the people who live there. The roads on either side of the school are busy and have double yellows on them as well on the school side of the road.

I have two grandchildren in that school parking is a no go area wasn't thought out when school was built all streets are full of residents cars so school pick up terrible

Morrison's car park is a two minute walk away. You just go to the main road, cross and walk through the shopping centre. It's as close as the residential streets around there and has ample free parking.

Really, if people can't walk that far then they need to be better organized or less lazy.

hi just wondered if anyone had children in reception or y3 at sacred heart in Sheffield...what is the parking situation like round there.

I went there decades ago and the parking hasnt improved since. However the public transport to Sacred Heart is very good. Its in the heart of Hillsborough.

I do, Nightmare!! Most park in Morrisons

I have two grandchildren in that school parking is a no go area wasn't thought out when school was built all streets are full of residents cars so school pick up terrible

I'm quite sure the school was built some years ago, at a time when people didn't insist on having a taxi to take them between the living room and the fridge.