Duel fuel stove

I would like a duel fuel fire, one that heats water and central heating.

Anyone have any ideas on costs and who is the best installer.

Will these two fuels be fighting each other?

I'm not sure that you understand. There appears to be a typo.

It should be duel fools.

They are well known as a cheap source of power in the industry.

As they regularly misfire their pistols, the unused powder is a valuable supply of heating energy.

I have a Dunsley Yorkshire in the front room. It has a built in boiler that uses convection to pull cold water in and push hot water out and upstairs to the hot water tank (pump may be required). It kicks out +13Kw and can heat up 6 radiators. They're not cheap but they're one of the best. Fitted it myself. We also have a solar thermal panel on the roof for hot water in the summer months, when the stove isn't in use.

We collect, season,chop and store all our own wood and to run it for the winter in our mid-terrace it takes about a weeks work per year and uses up about 6 cubic metres of wood with a couple of bags of anthracite thrown in to keep it going over night. If you buy wood by the cubic metre it can cost around £80 - thats £480 - best collect it yourself!

http://www.yorkshirestovesdirect.co.uk/dunsley-yorkshire-boiler-stove

Good luck!