Eggs benedict in Sheffield - absolutely unbelievable!

Hi everyone. Me and my friends are fans of eating really good food and we was just wondering if one of you could help me in certain ways. Help us all really.

There is a dish called EGGS BENEDICT and we had some on holiday a few years ago and forgotten all about it. That was until we saw a man called BENEDICT on TV (don’t remember his other names). Anyway it made me say to Robert about the EGGS BENEDICT what we once had (on holiday).

Now for question for you is WHERE IS THE PLACE TO GO IN SHEFFIELD TO GET UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT FOR DECENT PRICE?

We’re planning on going for some this week or maybe at the weekend but we just need you to suggest where to go. Keeley reckons there is such a place as TAMPA but I can’t find no details of it. Keeley isn’t the most cleverest person in our group though so its understood LOL!!

Hi everyone. Me and my friends are fans of eating really good food and we was just wondering if one of you could help me in certain ways. Help us all really.

There is a dish called EGGS BENEDICT and we had some on holiday a few years ago and forgotten all about it. That was until we saw a man called BENEDICT on TV (don’t remember his other names). Anyway it made me say to Robert about the EGGS BENEDICT what we once had (on holiday).

Now for question for you is WHERE IS THE PLACE TO GO IN SHEFFIELD TO GET UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT FOR DECENT PRICE?

We’re planning on going for some this week or maybe at the weekend but we just need you to suggest where to go. Keeley reckons there is such a place as TAMPA but I can’t find no details of it. Keeley isn’t the most cleverest person in our group though so its understood LOL!!

Keeley is right.

Tamper menu here.

Don't know if you'd see £7 for Eggs Benedict as reasonable or not.

The 3 Bears Cafe in The Old Junior School, South View Road, Sheffield S7 1

Remo's cafe in Broomhill £4.95 I think

Keeley is right.

Tamper menu here.

£3.50 for "toast or bagel"?!?!

Deary me!

Keeley is right.

Tamper menu here.

OMG! I was the one saying that Keeley ain't the most cleverest and it was me getting the spelling wrong! I was thinking it was named after that place in America what's called TAMPA.

Thanks though for sorting out my knowledge on this place.

£7 is fine as long as the EGGS BENEDICT is unbelievable.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 12:19 ----------

The 3 Bears Cafe in The Old Junior School, South View Road, Sheffield S7 1

I'm quite old so I don't think I can get away with that!

LOL, its not a school anymore, the 3 Bears Cafe is based in the old school dining hall, all freshly made food, quality produce and I am sure they do eggs ANY style. Cafe is open to the public, home made cakes and coffee also available.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 12:24 ----------

Check them out on Facebook, Three Bears Kitchen

Frankie & Bennys -

'Toasted muffin, two poached eggs, hollandaise sauce and a pinch of fresh chopped chives. With your choice of Bacon, Ham or Flat Mushrooms' £5. Delicious!

LOL, its not a school anymore, the 3 Bears Cafe is based in the old school dining hall, all freshly made food, quality produce and I am sure they do eggs ANY style. Cafe is open to the public, home made cakes and coffee also available.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 12:24 ----------

Check them out on Facebook, Three Bears Kitchen

Ah great. Thanks. That's good news.

Wow. Thanks to you all too. Some great suggestions on here. It has even given me an idea to write a pamf-lett about EGGS BENEDICT. We go to all these places what people have said and we write ratings for each of the places based on their EGGS BENEDICT.

e.g.

EGG - 9/10

MUFFIN - 7/10

WAITRESS NICE? - 6/10

CLEAN BOGS - 9/10

and so on and so forth

How about Jameson's Café and Tea Rooms on Abbeydale Road - lovely food in there:

http://www.jamesonstearooms.co.uk/

But don't dare the cake tapas unless you've had no breakfast - it's a challenge but you can't stop eating it as it's so delicious and then you need to snooze it off for the afternoon!