Vauxhall Insignia Injector passing help

I have got a 10 plate Vauxhall Insignia 2.0CDTi, and the number one injector is blowing exhaust fumes out and passing. I can see small amounts of carbon blowing out. I have been told it sounds like the copper crush washer will need replacing.

Is there anyone kind enough on here to tell me how long roughly this should take someone to repair. Also, after looking on the old Google, there are conflicting answers as to whether the injectors will need re tuning after the repair.

Any help appreciated, as im away with the caravan on the back in a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance. :huh:

Replacing the fire washer isn't usually too hard, so a decent garage should be able to do the job in about an hour.

Whether the injector or the thread in the head is damaged is probably only something you'll find out when it's been removed.

Usually "new" injectors need to be coded to the ECU, but I don't think that will need doing if its just been taken out to replace the copper washer.

Thanks for the replies guys, its appreciated. Not gunna cost gazillions then.