Disco Hire for 21st Birthday Party in June

I'm looking for a Disco / DJ hire for a 21st (Surprise) Birthday Party on a Saturday night in June.

(Please PM me for date and venue details)

I'm in the early stages of planning the party and would like to hear recommendations or quotes from DJs that fit these requirements...

- Be open to playing the birthday girls favourite songs and not necessarily the "usual" type of party music. Not saying there won't be some cheese, but it would have to be "the cheese" that she likes. We'd give you the genre and a good selection of tunes to help with that.

- Be more about managing our music and atmosphere for us.... lights, volume etc. We're not going to gag the DJ, but we would prefer not to have the typical Peter Kaye Wedding DJ experience. (although if you can do a one-off mickey taking impression of that, we'd be up for it!)

- Be set up at 7, ready for the birthday girl to arrive at 7:30. Disco is allowed until midnight I think.

Let me know if you can recommend anyone for this job,or if you fit the bill and can send me a quote.

Thanks!!

If you would like a quote I will be happy to provide. Before the replys start you will receive a lot of quotes some very very cheap but you do get what you pay for in this game. I can tell you now I won't be the cheapest but certainly very high quality.

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 21:34 ----------

all that sounds perfectly reasonable to me also.

I'm booked all through June but I can recommend some very good DJ's if you don't find what you're looking for.

Feel free to give me a call for a quote.

Many thanks

Call disco dan on 07730886180 ask for julian im free on this date I can do the full party package http://www.discodan.net

Face book disco dan or add julian hill on facebook .