Anywhere in S6 that does nice breakfast inc healthy option

Tried the school rooms in bradfield, was nice but over priced for what you get! and the rest i see look more like greasy spoons!

Anyone know of anywhere where the hubby can get a nice fry up and i can get a nice healthy option?

It's not that we are lazy but sometimes it's nice to get out on a saturday morning without having to cook and clean! :D

Thanks

Riverside stinks of grease & so do you when you leave. Staff miserable. Looking worn in there now. Cafe down Kelham Island is supposed to be lovely.

Drive to the Fire Station area on Rivelin Valley Road.

Walk along valley to the cafe. Eat. (Plenty of choice!) Walk back.

Drive to the Fire Station area on Rivelin Valley Road.

Walk along valley to the cafe. Eat. (Plenty of choice!) Walk back.

Im not too fussed with the cafe at rivelin, i like the coffee latte they do and carrot cake :D but that's about it.

Was thinking more like the one at bradfield but not as over priced!

Whoooo i'll tell you what is a really nice one if your into a fry up and don't mind sitting in a greasy spoon! the one at neepsend, can't recall it's name. Think it's wendys??

Not allowed fry ups anymore though! :(

Riverside stinks of grease & so do you when you leave. Staff miserable. Looking worn in there now. Cafe down Kelham Island is supposed to be lovely.

I normally sit outside, but I haven't noticed any particular smell (maybe because I only go there when I'm hungover)...

Morrisons is a bit soulless, but you can't complain about the price and it's actually a fairly nice breakfast. I just take a book with me and read whilst I eat.

Edited by Cyclone

I normally sit outside, but I haven't noticed any particular smell (maybe because I only go there when I'm hungover)...

Morrisons is a bit soulless, but you can't complain about the price and it's actually a fairly nice breakfast. I just take a book with me and read whilst I eat.

I once took my mum for a breakfast at morrisons and the girl who brought our food put the plates on the table and then wiped her nose on her sleeve!! She could of at least waited to turn around before she did it! haha.. true story :hihi:

Morrisons is a bit soulless, but you can't complain about the price and it's actually a fairly nice breakfast. I just take a book with me and read whilst I eat.[/QUOTE]

I usually write a book in the time i have to wait for the breakfast to arrive.:hihi: