St Peters School, left 1983

Would that be sammy chung spooner hahahaha hope ur well matey and me hair was strawberry blonde hahahaha, What good times eh couldnt wait to leave but they were prob best days ever so come on then sammy get a re-union sorted im sure bridget hinds sorted one out few years ago. Its been 31 years since we left about time we got it sorted out.

is that mick flanigan

• 2 months later...
Hi John Fox here. I was in the same year at St Pete's as Leroy Walcott, Peter Livett, Patrick Herbert, Peter Stubbs, Pete Roach, Daz Lane, Katrina Foley, and Maggie Gannon. Fantastic school that inspired in my interest in science.

I know work as a project manager for a pharmaceutical company, developing and introducing products.

Key teachers for me were Mr Kennedy (funny), Mr O'Connor (a lad), Mr Sykes (crap maths teacher more interested in his career outside of school as a disco man and magician, was so relieved when Mr Sylcock took over our class), Ms Schofield (flirty), Ms Hopkins (wonder woman type), Mr Burton (eccentric), Mr Tracey (unstable cut throat), Mr Pearson (from Goole - class accent).

Would be great to hear from anyone who can remember me with whom I'm not already in contact with via facebook. I'd love to hear from my former best mate Daz Lane!

Cheers

Foxy

I still see pete Livett lives near me and pete o`malley

• 1 month later...