Polo rear brake self adjuster

Hi, my rear brakes are horrible at the moment and need looking at, I know what the problem is and how to fix it. Im just having a problem sourcing all the parts I need. I have bought the fitting kit for the breaks which has all the springs etc, however it does not have the small wedge/self adjuster that is most needed as it seems to be all warn out and not functioning.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/GiorgioGenesis/mk3reardrums.jpg

the part I am after is the wedge shape with a spring attached to the bottom, located to the left of the piston at the top of the brakes.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

The car is an 08 polo 1.2 (mk4 facelift I believe but could be mk5)

I know it's probably a daft question but is the part you're after part of the brake shoe itself?

Hi, my rear brakes are horrible at the moment and need looking at, I know what the problem is and how to fix it. Im just having a problem sourcing all the parts I need. I have bought the fitting kit for the breaks which has all the springs etc, however it does not have the small wedge/self adjuster that is most needed as it seems to be all warn out and not functioning.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/GiorgioGenesis/mk3reardrums.jpg

the part I am after is the wedge shape with a spring attached to the bottom, located to the left of the piston at the top of the brakes.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

The car is an 08 polo 1.2 (mk4 facelift I believe but could be mk5)

These don't tend to self adjust very well, usually they aren't worn, just sticking.

You can adjust them yourself without taking the wheel off, you need to remove one of the wheel studs and align the hole with the adjuster wedge, there's a small hole on the wedge that the spring hooks through.

You can buy an actual adjuster tool for this or just make one by grinding a small dowell shaped tip on the end of a philips driver, which you use to lever the adjuster with a tapping action.