Anyone heard of Atlas Editions?

My parents have just received a bill for £20 from Atlas Editions for something they have never ordered. Apparently, last June, a tiny model of a supertram was posted out to them costing £1.99. As my parents didn't order or require this, they sent it straight back. Every so often a letter came offering a red bus; a boat or an aeroplane - which my mum binned. The bill they have now received asks to be settled or it will be immediately passed to a debt collector. Now I know it isn't a large amount of money but it's the principle. Has anyone had anything similar? :confused:

Yes they sent something to my dad a few years ago before he passed away. I reported them to trading standards AND sent the model back that they had sent him, with a very nasty letter about their ethics.

Yes they sent something to my dad a few years ago before he passed away. I reported them to trading standards AND sent the model back that they had sent him, with a very nasty letter about their ethics.

Ethics?

Ethics?

I uthed to live there.

Just ignore it. They are trying to panic your parents into paying up, and no doubt many people do. They don't have a leg to stand on legally and certainly won't pursue legal action, just threaten it.