Does anyone know what the new nail shop on woodseats is called next to

hi wanting to know what the new nail shop is called on woodseats next to subway thanks

Diamond Nails - but they appear to use Nail Drills on natural nails. Which is a huge no no if you actually value the health of your nails.

Person who does nails bumping a two week old thread to slag off someone else who does nails shocker.

I didnt realise I wasnt allowed to advise someone if theres a health risk involved.

I saw this post a few days ago, went on woodseats yesterday saw the name of the place and remembered no one had replied to this persons post, I also noted they were using electric drills. Yeah I do nails for a living is that a crime, I know what Im talking about so why cant I pre-warn someone and save the pain and damage to their nails? Im not advertising! Jeez I remember why I avoid posting on here, people like you!!

I didnt realise I wasnt allowed to advise someone if theres a health risk involved.

I saw this post a few days ago, went on woodseats yesterday saw the name of the place and remembered no one had replied to this persons post, I also noted they were using electric drills. Yeah I do nails for a living is that a crime, I know what Im talking about so why cant I pre-warn someone and save the pain and damage to their nails? Im not advertising! Jeez I remember why I avoid posting on here, people like you!!

:roll:

Even I know you don't use an electric drill on nails...

... far better to find yourself a good screw... :blush:

:roll:

Even I know you don't use an electric drill on nails...

... far better to find yourself a good screw... :blush:

EXACTLY! :hihi: