Blackstock Road -Recycle

I have always used Blackstock Road Tip and the guys there have always been ok with me. Pleasant, helping me out when I may have been struggling.

I agree, i use the tip frequently and have always found the staff ok and helpful if I need a hand

my uncle eric works at tip for that sova he says all the sites are going to be run by convicts because they don't have to pay them so on your next trip to the tip make sure you lock up your car and keep your hand on your wallet or purse

Hi It gets better. / Just had a private message on the forum threatening me with violence if i dont stop posting about them. /Time for police and solicitors to get involved i think. No you cant put the frightners on me bullys. :loopy: THE message looks like it was written by some one of low intelligence cant spell e.t.c. They want me to go down to the tip for a fight ./ ANYONE sending me private messages on there behalf will be classed as an accessory.

Edited by spider1
Fixed quote tags

I know we all have our own experiences, but the lads up at High Green tip are great. Each to their own, I expect, but these guys always help people with their rubbish, and where to put it. And there is a nice farm shop next door that sells the nicest eggs, and I dont work for the tip or the farm!!

QUOTE=spider1;10268452]Hi It gets better. / Just had a private message on the forum threatening me with violence if i dont stop posting about them. /Time for police and solicitors to get involved i think. No you cant put the frightners on me bullys. :loopy: THE message looks like it was written by some one of low intelligence cant spell e.t.c. They want me to go down to the tip for a fight ./ ANYONE sending me private messages on there behalf will be classed as an accessory.

I think its classed as dump it rage.

Pretty weird though.