Reg Plates made up.

Try cheapestplates.co.uk they do everything you could possibly want. They do state that the plates are "showplates" and not road legal so it's up to you if you risk it or not on your vehicle. I have "showplates" on my car but always carry the legal ones in the boot together with a small screwdriver just incase plod gives me a pull.

Try cheapestplates.co.uk they do everything you could possibly want. They do state that the plates are "showplates" and not road legal so it's up to you if you risk it or not on your vehicle. I have "showplates" on my car but always carry the legal ones in the boot together with a small screwdriver just incase plod gives me a pull.

By having a legal set ready and waiting, isn't that a dead give away that you know you are flouting the law. Isn't that more likely to wind the police up and they will do you because you've wasted their time?

By having a legal set ready and waiting, isn't that a dead give away that you know you are flouting the law. Isn't that more likely to wind the police up and they will do you because you've wasted their time?

Anyone who has non-standard plates on their car know they're flouting the law. My plates are the correct size and font but have just been spaced differently. Police have been behind me and not pulled me over, but if they do, chances are if you've got the plates to change straight away you'll escape a fine.