Shared working environment for freelance graphic designer

We used to be in Albyn Works. It's good for growing a company as they have various grades of office. We started in one of their cheap "big but basic" studios. This allowed us to make the leap from a home based to office based company (13 years ago) and we worked up from there, finally occupying their largest and most modern room.

We're now in Knowle House which is at the bottom of Norfolk Park by the tram line. We really like it here, it's quiet (no lorries thundering by - just the occasional tram). Good broadband and air con, reasonable rent. Not sure if there's any of the really small offices available at present though.

When you're looking around just check what's included in the rent and what the term is. Good luck.

I guess, you also have to address where you need to be "strategically". If you are hoping to come across business in a shared work space, would you want to be in an empty office space? I didn't know about the one you have been looking at.

I know someone who works in Blades who also has Blue and White blood and he hasn't had any ill effects as a result!

The one at Knowle House sounds nice.

Thanks for the tips, I've had a busy couple of weeks so still not made a decision (that and being a bit too picky). I'm going to have another trek about looking at the options I think, Knowle House sounds a possibility.

Thanks for the tips, I've had a busy couple of weeks so still not made a decision (that and being a bit too picky). I'm going to have another trek about looking at the options I think, Knowle House sounds a possibility.

Nothing wrong with being picky and wanting a nice office......as long as you are prepared to pay for it. :D