Chemtrails in Sheffield

I enjoy this EyesOpen and their sensibility.

People look unhealthy, they look sad they don't exactly portray the wonders science has brought forward to the 21st century.

All we have to look forward too in terms of immortality is the concept of morphing our minds and body with technology, as science pushes forward the integration of biotechnology.

Where is the future of trees going? Being replaced by bio engineered forests because it is more effective for the removal of carbon dioxide n the atmosphere? When was anything man made better than the natural form.

Anything natural has no interest of corporations because you cannot patent nature.

It isn't the natural way, would we really be obsessing over the meaning of life if we were perusing our natural cause.

Science isn't the be all and end all to our existence.

This is actually a myth, life expectancy has gone through the roof in the last 100 years or so because we was living badly at that time, but before that we was living longer and healthier than we are today generally.

Places like Jamaica, people live into their late 90's and into the 100's often and been that was for a long time, the Egyptians lived for many years also.

we simply have more medical advancements now to keep us alive but our quality of life is quite poor, this is because of all the ****e in the air, food ect.

Even our water supplies are being poisoned by things such as fluoride.

And if anyone says that fluoride is good for your teeth you have seriously no hope because this is a subject with a ton of evidence from top Universities showing it lowering IQ and other nasty effects, No I will not post you the evidence, look for it yourself, it's there.

Same goes for GMO's proven to cause cancers and many other nasties, but all we do is bang on about creating cures but the media never seem to want to talk about what's actually causing all these illnesses across the world.

Because the media are all in on some sort of big conspiracy to add fluoride to the water supply for no good reason!

Seriously, think about what you're saying!

I do not take pharmaceutical medication, don't be so patronising.

I enjoy this EyesOpen and their sensibility.

People look unhealthy, they look sad they don't exactly portray the wonders science has brought forward to the 21st century.

All we have to look forward too in terms of immortality is the concept of morphing our minds and body with technology, as science pushes forward the integration of biotechnology.

Where is the future of trees going? Being replaced by bio engineered forests because it is more effective for the removal of carbon dioxide n the atmosphere? When was anything man made better than the natural form.

Anything natural has no interest of corporations because you cannot patent nature.

It isn't the natural way, would we really be obsessing over the meaning of life if we were perusing our natural cause.

Science isn't the be all and end all to our existence.

Science is simply a method of observing the world and interpreting the results. The bit you don't like is that it's evidence based.

This is actually a myth, life expectancy has gone through the roof in the last 100 years or so because we was living badly at that time, but before that we was living longer and healthier than we are today generally.

Places like Jamaica, people live into their late 90's and into the 100's often and been that was for a long time, the Egyptians lived for many years also.

we simply have more medical advancements now to keep us alive but our quality of life is quite poor, this is because of all the ****e in the air, food ect.

Even our water supplies are being poisoned by things such as fluoride.

And if anyone says that fluoride is good for your teeth you have seriously no hope because this is a subject with a ton of evidence from top Universities showing it lowering IQ and other nasty effects, No I will not post you the evidence, look for it yourself, it's there.

Same goes for GMO's proven to cause cancers and many other nasties, but all we do is bang on about creating cures but the media never seem to want to talk about what's actually causing all these illnesses across the world.

Why would Jamaica be any safer from chemtrails? Why is their life expectancy lower than ours despite this?

Where's the evidence that ancient Egyptians lived longer?

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_le00_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:JAM:JPN:CAN:GBR:USA:EGY&ifdim=region&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

The bit i don't like is payed for evidence. What is the use of science when it is riddled in corruption, and almost definitely biased?

Do your research, look at who funds the projects and their history.

Money is playing a very big role in it. And yes, many people are involved.

These funded experiments produce data & reports that are reviewed by peers with some scientific knowledge (and possibly/probably a different agenda too).

Where's the data to support the chemtrial hypothesis?

The bit i don't like is payed for evidence. What is the use of science when it is riddled in corruption, and almost definitely biased?

Do your research, look at who funds the projects and their history.

Money is playing a very big role in it. And yes, many people are involved.

The thing about science is that the data is published, and the studies and the experiments are published. Other groups repeat the experiments, gather their own data and see if they reach the same conclusions.

Faked data is almost always quickly uncovered and exposed.

There is plenty of evidence, there are people that have composed pages that put all the evidence, observations, queries and answers in one place.

It is not my problem you are too lazy to read all this information for yourself.

One website, just google evidence supporting chemtrail claims so you can see both sides and create a rational, well educated and conscientious conclusion instead.

Those who are protesting have a genuine concern I don't know why you'd be so aggressive towards people who are seeking evidence also, from but from unbiased sources.

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 12:06 ----------

And there are many individuals who have done independent research, but you don't seem particularly willing to review their findings.

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 12:27 ----------

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/

One such independent research team.

Edited by Cb1992

Because the media are all in on some sort of big conspiracy to add fluoride to the water supply for no good reason!

Seriously, think about what you're saying!

I have thought about what I'm saying, it's no myth that water supplies across the world have been pumped with toxic **** like fluoride which used to cost companies 10's of Billions to get rid of and are slowly starting to get banned in some parts of the world and even some counties here in the UK.

the Government give not a single fuk about your teeth dude, and if you think Fluoride is in our water for that reason you need to get your head checked, Hittler was the first to fluoridate water supplies for you know who.

Fact is stranger than fiction dude and one day this will be looked at in disgust, just like the **** that went off in Vietnam.

The media is owned by some seriously sick people, this is not even a conspiracy for God sake.

it's people like you who do everyone else no favors, I used to be in that bubble about 3 years ago until i started digging and there is some seriously messed up **** going on including population control, the evidence is there if you are willing to except it.

They do have a good reason to fluoridate our water, but what is the reason for your ignorance?

There is plenty of evidence, there are people that have composed pages that put all the evidence, observations, queries and answers in one place.

It is not my problem you are too lazy to read all this information for yourself.

One website, just google evidence supporting chemtrail claims so you can see both sides and create a rational, well educated and conscientious conclusion instead.

Those who are protesting have a genuine concern I don't know why you'd be so aggressive towards people who are seeking evidence also, from but from unbiased sources.

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 12:06 ----------

And there are many individuals who have done independent research, but you don't seem particularly willing to review their findings.

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 12:27 ----------

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/

One such independent research team.

So, which of these are about chemtrails? http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

If you've seen all this evidence, how hard is it for you to give us some direct links?

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 13:14 ----------

I have thought about what I'm saying, it's no myth that water supplies across the world have been pumped with toxic **** like fluoride which used to cost companies 10's of Billions to get rid of and are slowly starting to get banned in some parts of the world and even some counties here in the UK.

the Government give not a single fuk about your teeth dude, and if you think Fluoride is in our water for that reason you need to get your head checked, Hittler was the first to fluoridate water supplies for you know who.

Fact is stranger than fiction dude and one day this will be looked at in disgust, just like the **** that went off in Vietnam.

The media is owned by some seriously sick people, this is not even a conspiracy for God sake.

it's people like you who do everyone else no favors, I used to be in that bubble about 3 years ago until i started digging and there is some seriously messed up **** going on including population control, the evidence is there if you are willing to except it.

They do have a good reason to fluoridate our water, but what is the reason for your ignorance?

Sheffield water isn't fluoridated, never has been & that's got nothing to do with chemtrails either, please try to stay on topic.

Edited by anywebsite

So, which of these are about chemtrails? http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

If you've seen all this evidence, how hard is it for you to give us some direct links?

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 13:14 ----------

Sheffield water isn't fluoridated, never has been & that's got nothing to do with chemtrails either, please try to stay on topic.

I know it's not because I checked over a year ago for myself, I never said Sheffields water supply was now did I? what is your point?

And this is on topic, this issue goes much further and spreads into many subjects.