What help can I get from this??

its very brave of you to open up like that on here. reading through the posts i get the impression that people believe that things will get better.

in a sense they will but you will forever have those thoughts racing around your head.

i guess instead of wishing away your past you have to think of the future, your children must come first, i know that in time they will grow up and move away but for now just cherish the time you have with them.

i am sure they take a big chunk of your time up, the little bit of time you have for yourself you must make the best of.

As for feeling loved surly you get that for your children? is that not enough for you?

Can I suggest you go back and read from the beginning, then all will be revealed?

its very brave of you to open up like that on here. reading through the posts i get the impression that people believe that things will get better.

in a sense they will but you will forever have those thoughts racing around your head.

i guess instead of wishing away your past you have to think of the future, your children must come first, i know that in time they will grow up and move away but for now just cherish the time you have with them.

i am sure they take a big chunk of your time up, the little bit of time you have for yourself you must make the best of.

As for feeling loved surly you get that for your children? is that not enough for you?

your wrong about everything if you read from begingging you ll know why

Not doing to good feel sick I'm tired everyday with stomach pains also thinking aabout my kids and my ex its hard not to especially he's moved on and throwing it in my face knowing I still in love with him that's the problem I will always be in love with him but yet he's dying to get in between womens legs and rubbing it in my face. I tried blocking him out of my head and look what I done and now I could face the conseqence of my actions all because I still love mike.