'Tongue Gutter' Parson Cross lot's of police

It is just a place.

Unless you are saying it is haunted there is nothing that makes it any different to any other places. :(

Just a place to some but it holds really bad memories for me and always will. I would be happy if they shut it down all the way along but of course that can never happen so :|.

Just a place to some but it holds really bad memories for me and always will. I would be happy if they shut it down all the way along but of course that can never happen so :|.

Surely the best solution is to leave it open but you don't have to go there?

Lots of people walk their dogs along there.

http://www.southyorkshire.police.uk/appeals-information/appeal-information-death-paul-smith-parson-cross-sheffield

South Yorkshire Police are continuing to investigate the death of 47-year-old Paul Smith from Parson Cross, Sheffield.

On Thursday, 13 June, Paul’s body was discovered on land known as Hartley Brook off Holgate Crescent in Parson Cross.

Mr Smith, known as “Biff” was last seen by his family at 3pm on Sunday, 9 June. Police are treating the death as unexplained.

Officers are appealing for information and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen Paul, or seen anyone acting suspiciously between Sunday, 9 June and Thursday, 13 June in Parson Cross.

Detective Superintendent Matt Fenwick said: “We have a team of officers dedicated to this investigation and we are working hard to establish the events that led to Paul’s death. “The circumstances are unexplained at the moment and we are determined to find out what happened.”

If you have any information regarding the disappearance or death of Paul Smith please call police on 01709 443527. You could also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

South Yorkshire Police are patrolling Parson Cross to support the investigation, to provide a presence and to reassure residents.

If you follow the link there is a picture of the deceased too.