Lost Planet Guitars

I am interested in information regarding a Sheffield based company "Lost Planet Guitars".

I have acquired a very very nice stainless steel fronted engraved guitar with a silver inlays in an ebony neck etc. It really is a work of art. I assume it was built for an exhibition or similar.

I would like any information regarding the company as I would like to own more of these superb instruments.

Hello foxy lady,

Tried to PM you with information about ' Lost Planet Guitars ' but S/F said you couldn't accept anymore PM's until you cleared your inbox.

If you still want the info, let me know and I will send it again.

JOHN HABS

Hi, a mate of mine hand engraves custom guitars (similar to Zemaitis) to your own specs, he's a local lad, extremely talented... his websites here with lots of examples of his work:

http://www.engravedguitars.com/

if you contact him tell him Andy referred you :)

Hello foxy lady,

Tried to PM you with information about ' Lost Planet Guitars ' but S/F said you couldn't accept anymore PM's until you cleared your inbox.

If you still want the info, let me know and I will send it again.

JOHN HABS

Inbox emptied

---------- Post added 04-05-2013 at 09:51 ----------

Hi, a mate of mine hand engraves custom guitars (similar to Zemaitis) to your own specs, he's a local lad, extremely talented... his websites here with lots of examples of his work:

http://www.engravedguitars.com/

if you contact him tell him Andy referred you :)

Cool.

I had an option on a Les Paul Studio with full metal jacket in the Zemaitis style, but it was a bit vulgar and not nicely engraved. The Tele was very tasteful and has a beautiful ring to it. I'll give your mate a try and see what he has to offer.