Falsely identified Boston bomber found dead.

What a shame that the twittersphere and various fora and social networking sites, including posters on SF, couldn't wait until the bombers were officially named before bandying around names and pointing the finger of guilt.

Falsely accused student of Boston attacks confirmed dead.

Tragic for Tripathi and his family and hopefully a salutatory lesson about people getting their facts right before hitting the keyboard.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Why do you? Genuine question- the only reports i have read said he had been missing for around 6 weeks - so a month or so before the bombings and subsequent reporting.

I'm not sure why Francypants came to that conclusion either. It's worth noticing that the forensics had to use dental records for identification..which would suggest, but not conclusive, that the body was in an extended development of decay.

Maybe francypant thinks his death is related to the false accusations which is most likely unlikely...but not conclusive.

I'm not sure why Francypants came to that conclusion either. It's worth noticing that the forensics had to use dental records for identification..which would suggest, but not conclusive, that the body was in an extended development of decay.

Maybe francypant thinks his death is related to the false accusations which is most likely unlikely...but not conclusive.

Why do you? Genuine question- the only reports i have read said he had been missing for around 6 weeks - so a month or so before the bombings and subsequent reporting.

Sorry about that, I've re read the article and I don't know why I came to that conclusion either !!!!! :loopy: