Blades vs Brentford (MATCHTHREAD)

[/b]

I didn't I had zero interest in the Olympics, as I say professionals should be used to this, they put themselves in the limelight. It is United's & Danny Wilson's fault that once again we find ourselves in the lottery of the P Offs, yet again 7th time if not mistaken.

Wilson should have been sacked months ago & we should have gone for Mick McCarthy, look how he's transformed Ipswich.

Well he had to dive again due to flashes in the crowd and he wasn't even facing them.

These people are only human, being a professional does not stop you from being affected by a flash in the crowd causing you to be put off a penalty. Just because you say professionals should be used to this doesn't mean they are or ever will be, if they were then nobody would have tried putting off the Brentford player.

If you have any sense, you will turn off your camera flash in a midweek match if you are sitting behind the goal net. You can try and blame the player for not responding in a different way to the bright light in the crowd but the fact of the matter is, how much do you want to go up? The fact of the matter is that it is that this is a distraction.

Months ago we were first, we couldn't have sacked him then. I don't think McCarthy would go down into the depths of League One, unrealistic.

Well he had to dive again due to flashes in the crowd and he wasn't even facing them.

So you're blaming him being a crap diver on people with cameras, from what I know didn't he manage to get a TV show on the strength of his poor attempt, now that's lame.

So you're blaming him being a crap diver on people with cameras, from what I know didn't he manage to get a TV show on the strength of his poor attempt, now that's lame.

No, I am blaming the flash. He obviously isn't a crap diver because he won a bronze medal in the olympics. He re-did his dive because of the flash.

I think your response was pretty lame, you clearly don't know what happened yet you have an opinion on it and you have the arrogance to tell me what I believe when you clearly don't understand at all.

Look, we both support the same team and we both want to get them promoted don't we? Why don't you want it to be easier for your team to be able to score penalties or do you want their own fans distracting them?

No, I am blaming the flash. He obviously isn't a crap diver because he won a bronze medal in the olympics. He re-did his dive because of the flash.

I think your response was pretty lame, you clearly don't know what happened yet you have an opinion on it and you have the arrogance to tell me what I believe when you clearly don't understand at all.

Look, we both support the same team and we both want to get them promoted don't we? Why don't you want it to be easier for your team to be able to score penalties or do you want their own fans distracting them?

Are you seriously suggesting a flash made tony McMahon miss that penalty ?

If he can't cope with a flash then god help him if ever had to join the army and travel to a war zone ! Lads have to concentrate in extreme pressure situation where lives are at risk and nobody makes excuses for them !

He missed the penalty because it was a crap penalty nothing to do with his surroundings .

If he can't cope with a flash then god help him if ever had to join the army and travel to a war zone ! Lads have to concentrate in extreme pressure situation where lives are at risk and nobody makes excuses for them !

He missed the penalty because it was a crap penalty nothing to do with his surroundings .

S2 you have my name also in this I said the same thing to him, they are professionals he should still score if some bird flashes her knockers at him. He is convinced that flashes are the cause he even said Tom Daley had to dive again because of them, he wasn't even facing them.

As usual me and you agree blaming a flash is utter bunkum, it was just a garbage penalty.

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 11:49 ----------

Yes I like you want them to go up, just don't agree with your "lame" excuse of a flash going off. If that's the case they must have had flashlights in their eyes in the P Off final, that's my point you should not miss a pen.

As I've said umpteen times Huddersfield missed their 1st 3 pens, and we still lost, sorry but that is unforgivable. We've never even scored in a P Off final, just before I go to meet my maker I'd love to see us win a P Off final.

If my missus lets me go, oh and assuming we get there :)

Pete

Well he's not in the army is he!!!

Tom Daley suffered from a flash in extreme pressure, why shouldn't McMahon?

---------- Post added 20-04-2013 at 19:38 ----------

S2 you have my name also in this I said the same thing to him, they are professionals he should still score if some bird flashes her knockers at him. He is convinced that flashes are the cause he even said Tom Daley had to dive again because of them, he wasn't even facing them.

As usual me and you agree blaming a flash is utter bunkum, it was just a garbage penalty.

Yes I like you want them to go up, just don't agree with your "lame" excuse of a flash going off. If that's the case they must have had flashlights in their eyes in the P Off final, that's my point you should not miss a pen.

As I've said umpteen times Huddersfield missed their 1st 3 pens, and we still lost, sorry but that is unforgivable. We've never even scored in a P Off final, just before I go to meet my maker I'd love to see us win a P Off final.

If my missus lets me go, oh and assuming we get there :)

Pete

As you correctly point out, people miss penalties for a variety of reasons but a flash is one of those! It's not a lame excuse at all, people shouldn't have a flash on behind a penalty taker unless you want to distract him. I'd rather take no chances at times of extreme pressure.

You mentioned a woman flashing not being a proper distraction. Watch this please and see if you still agree.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quotes

As you correctly point out, people miss penalties for a variety of reasons but a flash is one of those! It's not a lame excuse at all, people shouldn't have a flash on behind a penalty taker unless you want to distract him. I'd rather take no chances at times of extreme pressure.

You mentioned a woman flashing not being a proper distraction. Watch this please and see if you still agree.

F1 the woman flashing was tongue in cheek, please just put it to bed now we're crap and we know we are. 2nd season on trot fell to bits in last 5-6 games, totally unacceptable.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quotes

F1 the woman flashing was tongue in cheek, please just put it to bed now we're crap and we know we are. 2nd season on trot fell to bits in last 5-6 games, totally unacceptable.

No, it was a perfectly valid point. Proffessionals are susceptible to distractions which can put them off. I have given two other examples now but you are still in denial!

It is a shame that we are falling apart but perhaps the fans behind the net could be a little more supportive.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quotes

No, it was a perfectly valid point. Proffessionals are susceptible to distractions which can put them off. I have given two other examples now but you are still in denial!

It is a shame that we are falling apart but perhaps the fans behind the net could be a little more supportive.

It's not a valid point how do they go on at Barcelona when they've 80k plus, flashing cameras & they score penalties you have no argument. You cannot blame the fans for the team being useless that does not wash, we are crap end of, limped into P Offs and worse than last season.