Michael Garnett & Family, I think lived heeley

The Garnetts were indeed from Heeley. there were 9 children!!!

9??? oh my lol, Can you remember Mick's 2 son's from his marriage to gill? Alan Garnett and john michael garnett, I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are still in sheffield and if anyone knows there whereabouts?

Gill and one son were at Rogers funeral. Sorry can't help you to know which son it was. There will be a massive family after so many children!

ok thank you, I think it was Alan who was at his funeral, going on another thread about alan garnett

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 19:43 ----------

This is a bit of a long shot I know, Michael G Garnett (my Birth Father) In 2003 I believe he married Sylvia Pass and I have seen her as listed at an address in s8, I'm hoping someone has her address or even just full post code so I could send a letter to her

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 20:29 ----------

Thank you for the pm hillsbro

Hi my name is Kris my papa is Philip C Garnett, 1 of the 9 Garnett siblings!

my nanan and papa immigrated to Canada in the early 1980’s and unfortunately I’ve never met any of my family on the Garnett side that are in England, I have some of my family on Facebook but not in regular contact I’m looking for any information on any of my papas siblings or family members back home, thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Kris Garnett said:

Hi my name is Kris my papa is Philip C Garnett, 1 of the 9 Garnett siblings!

my nanan and papa immigrated to Canada in the early 1980’s and unfortunately I’ve never met any of my family on the Garnett side that are in England, I have some of my family on Facebook but not in regular contact I’m looking for any information on any of my papas siblings or family members back home, thanks in advance!

You could also try/join Heeley Past and Present on facebook