Best place to buy a second hand stroller

I had a look on eBay but it can be a bit hit and miss. Keeping an eye out on the for sale section of this forum but not having much luck so far.

This is what I am looking for:

Cheapish stroller which folds up small, light, and it would be nice if it had a large shopping basket. This will be a second stroller for me, we have one but my husband has a habit of leaving it in the car and taking it to work - leaving me stuck in the house. :( Looking to spend no more than £40 ideally.

I am currently also considering buying this: http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_37_10751_-1_14552_151449_10001_

Not sure where I should buy a cheap new stroller or a good stroller second hand.

So any recommendation as to whether I should go for new or second hand? And if second hand any recommendations of where to buy one from?

Hi there! Not sure whereabouts you are but there is a second hand pram shop in Hillsborough just opposite Morrisons on Langsett Road they have some really good bargains not sure what its called tho, opens thurs fri sat i think. xx

There's a stall on the market on King street think it's Monday which sells prams and it's decent stuff too, no rubbish

Thanks for the help, managed to find one on here though which my hubby is collecting tonight. It is a Mama and Papas one so it should be better quality than the Kiddicare one I saw and it's cheaper.