Teatime Kangaroo Court!

Here we go down memory lane to the 50s when I was a young Tup,in those days you could describe me in one word rebellious,nuisance or just horrid take your pick!.My worst time of day was teatime when I paid for my misdemeanours commited that day,we had a large dining table and we had to sit in the same places every time it was used.Mother sat at one end my twin sisters sat on her left,my little bro and I sat opposite me next to dear old dad.We would sit waiting for Pa arriving from work,he entered always looking like a bear with a sore arse,he sat down and tea was served but before we tucked in he said the dreaded words to Ma "Whats he done today?"."Well he,s thumped his brother,made his sisters rooer and he,s been lipping me back all day and thown stones at the cat!.At this there was a sort of explosion at the side of my head and I saw stars and light flashes after this came a few minutes rollicking until papa cooled down and we got stuck into our grub!.Another thing he wouldn,t stand us kids talking at the table and if you didn,t clear your plate you were for it,another one was when ma cut the crust off my bread that set him off a bit!.Its a wonder I,m not punchy with the clips I received as a kid,it was all a waste of time cos I still did just what I liked and as an adult I never laid a finger on my kids and they turned out allright!.:love::D:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here we go down memory lane to the 50s when I was a young Tup,in those days you could describe me in one word rebellious,nuisance or just horrid take your pick!.My worst time of day was teatime when I paid for my misdemeanours commited that day,we had a large dining table and we had to sit in the same places every time it was used.Mother sat at one end my twin sisters sat on her left,my little bro and I sat opposite me next to dear old dad.We would sit waiting for Pa arriving from work,he entered always looking like a bear with a sore arse,he sat down and tea was served but before we tucked in he said the dreaded words to Ma "Whats he done today?"."Well he,s thumped his brother,made his sisters rooer and he,s been lipping me back all day and thown stones at the cat!.At this there was a sort of explosion at the side of my head and I saw stars and light flashes after this came a few minutes rollicking until papa cooled down and we got stuck into our grub!.Another thing he wouldn,t stand us kids talking at the table and if you didn,t clear your plate you were for it,another one was when ma cut the crust off my bread that set him off a bit!.Its a wonder I,m not punchy with the clips I received as a kid,it was all a waste of time cos I still did just what I liked and as an adult I never laid a finger on my kids and they turned out allright!.:love::D:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup: just the same as my family