Best restaurant in Ecclesall road

uniz

which restaurant u thinks the best in ecclesall road? nonnas ? ? caffe uno?? cafe rouge ?? noodle king ??

i think caffe uno is good, like the pizzas and spaghetti there.. yummy..

noodle king is good too.. i like the curries and different flavour of noodles there..

so wat do u guys think???

To be seen in - Nonnas

Smart & best food - 543

Best value - Pasta Bar (Sharrowvale Rd I know!)

Consistent but a bit dull - Caffe Uno

Most disappointing - Cafe Rouge

Fastest/Interesting(for first visit) - Noodle King

Best Sandwiches - Woody's or Spoilt for choice

Cafe that looks nice - Taste (haven't been)

Indian(s) - Ashoka & Anilas(?)(haven't been)

Good Burgers - Yankees/Uncle Sam's

Italians - Maranellos (used to be Trattoria Romana) & Vittorias (not been to either)

There's also Pizza Hut, Subway, KFC but I don't go there so can't comment.

'To be be seen in' (Nonnas) - haha! And there was me thinking great restaurants were about relaxation, intimacy and good food. How wrong I was.

Only been to Nonnas once btw back in 2001 for my 21st. Had grouse (I think) on a spinach and tatey mash - was rather nice I must admit. I reckon The Paris Fish Bar is 'the place to be seen in', what with all the futuristic fluorescent lighting. You feel like an extra from Tron.

Fastest/Interesting(for first visit) - Noodle King

i agree wit u.. it is really fast in noodle king. the environment there is good .. especially the loo.. wat a fantastic and amazing toilet that i'd never seen...

the food there are superb. but it is a self service restaurant.. fell excited when the pager buzz... haha. busy to pick the food and all those knives and fork.

the staffs there are nice, havin a chat wit them, they will help u to pick whichever is fancy for u.

is a nice place... one bad thing is ... it is really busy on the weekend..have to wait to get table.