Part Time Office Space?

That's really good!!

No i haven't seen any cheaper than that so I might be joining your dad in Omnia! =]

Iv seen the website, I'm surprised its that cheap! It looks like a really good place!

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 15:38 ----------

Done it!!

I've bit the bullet and signed with Omnia Offices! :D For anyone else looking they were very helpful and explained everything, they also mentioned their packages can be altered easily if business went well (cross fingers!).

Would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you again Sheffield for your help :D

hi.. i have an office going cheep.. s6 area..thanks chris c

pm me if you want more details

Hi there,

I have my own company and have been working from an office at my home for the last couple of years. I've located an attractive city centre office that I intend to rent for 6 months.

However it's a little large for just me so am wondering if you (or any other homeworkers) might be interested in sharing it?

The monthly rent would be reasonable.

PM me and I'll tell you more.

Hi there,

I have my own company and have been working from an office at my home for the last couple of years. I've located an attractive city centre office that I intend to rent for 6 months.

However it's a little large for just me so am wondering if you (or any other homeworkers) might be interested in sharing it?

]]

Make sure the lease permits sub-letting - 99% don't.

Hi there,

Hi E-Man,

I would try this part time office from Omnia Offices once your lease is up, when I had a look around they showed me a large open plan office with quite a few desks and computers, all bills included as well! I've gone for the 24hr a week package and there's also no contracts so I'm not tied into anything =]

I would recommend it!

Ok then, I had a look around the city centre offices and they seemed to be the best for what I wanted. I hope you get yours sorted soon :)

Already checked it out. It's a bit pricey for what you get in my humble.

I think M Eastwood must be a sales person for Omnia, thats all they have posted about. :hihi:

Seriously, why would a busy person want an office in the City? I haven't got the time to waste driving into Sheffield. Wouldn't it bet better to get an office close to a major road or motorway but away from the morning or evening traffic? :huh:

I think M Eastwood must be a sales person for Omnia, thats all they have posted about. :hihi:

Seriously, why would a busy person want an office in the City? I haven't got the time to waste driving into Sheffield. Wouldn't it bet better to get an office close to a major road or motorway but away from the morning or evening traffic? :huh:

Haha, No I'm not a sales person for Omnia. I was looking for an office in the city centre that i could use on and off when needed, the reason I was looking for a city centre based office is that most of my clients are based in the city and I was tired of driving in to meet them. Plus they gave me free parking as well so no high charges.... :) But I am happy with the service they have given to me so far and I would recommend them.

Why don't you get together with a few likeminded business people and share a large office area? That way it won't cost you a bomb because you would each be sharing the cost of hire, rates etc...

Why don't you get together with a few likeminded business people and share a large office area? That way it won't cost you a bomb because you would each be sharing the cost of hire, rates etc...

Because someone would have to be responsible overall for the lease. The landlord have to permit subletting. The Landlord wouldn't want to have to deal with multiple lessees for one room....unless you could convince a landlord to do a rent a desk option in which case, nothing to loose and no formal paperwork is required.