Photographer needed for small wedding s20

I'm looking for a photographer to come and take photos at my wedding. Possibly a student or some 1 wanting to build their portfolio. We are not having a big wedding, but looking for some one to take photos through the day for a short while and then possibly at night time too. I am wanting natural photos of my guests, and a few of family together. The wedding is 14th June 2013.

How much is your budget ? And are you looking for photos on a CD, an album or what ?

As soon as I read " student or someone wanting to build up their portfolio " I read that as " I want someone to photographing my wedding for free "

Edited by dvp82

hi sophie, i am a student and work with a professional wedding photographer as well. would need to know your budget etc to work anything out though, have a look at my page and contact me there if interested :) x

Hi Sophie,

Firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We run a wedding photography and chair cover company and provide photography for £250 which is 4 hours coverage. All images are then professionally edited and supplied on CD. Additional hours can be booked for £30.

We have a website where you can view our work http://www.handinhandwedding.co.uk

We also provide chair covers with sashes from £2.25 each, should these be required.

Kind regards

Sam

As soon as I read " student or someone wanting to build up their portfolio " I read that as " I want someone to photographing my wedding for free "

Same here...

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 16:38 ----------

Additional hours can be booked for £30.

It says £35 on your website.

Hi Sophie. I can not say i am a photographer. i am trying to improve my English so each opportunity to spend time with English talking people is good for me. I am in to photography for last 8 yrs and it is a hobby for me not job so if you are interested i can try to do it for u for free. :D if u want we can try to take some pics before, so u can see what can i do for you :)

Kind regards

Brian

Would you please re-post this is the job vacancy area Sophie, as it is in the wrong place, I will close this now.